My Blog List


Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Week 2

Ok so my New Years Resolution is not going according to plan. I thought I would be blogging more than Ihave been. Thanks Randi for getting me off my butt and blogging today.

As for my weight loss journey,its going very slowly. I remember my first week of Weight Watchers i lost a whopping 6 pounds the first week. This time doing by myself I have lost a total of .5. Yup 1/2 a pound. I think I may have to go back and do the WW thing again. I need that motivation.

I did go to the gym Saturday morning though. I walked (fast pace) 2.5 miles and then i did about 5.5 miles on the bike. Its very hard for me to get to the gym before and after work. I work 7am-6pm and have a 40 minute commute. My boss says I can use the treadmill while Max naps so I guess i will have to take her up on her offer.

I would also like to try to get into running. I tried on the treadmill at the gym Saturday,that was a joke! I ran for about 45 seconds and almost died. Maybe running just is not my thing. Robin any comments on that? LOL! Robin is my Marathon Runner friend.

So I guess thats it for now. I promise to do better with my blogging!

1 comment:

  1. My advice for running is to start out slow and keep up with it. I had a 1.8 mile loop near my house that I started with and could barely make it a 1/2 mile before I would have to walk. Within a few weeks I could run the whole loop and then I increased the distance. And going slow is key, don't push yourself too hard....and it will hurt, but muscle soreness is common.

    ReplyDelete