My Blog List


Sunday, January 3, 2010

Day 2

Today is day 2 of my weight loss journey. I haven't decided if I am going to update daily or weekly yet. Maybe I will just do it whenever I feel the need. I have a wedding to go to today and I think it is going to be a buffet. Uh OH! Oh no what do I do? I am going in with a plan of attack. I am sure there will be veggie trays being passed around during the cocktail hour. I will eat tons of veggies then and then when it comes to the buffet time I am hoping that they will have some sort of grilled chicken dish. I LOVE grilled chicken. I will stay away from anything creamy,fatty,etc. Wish me luck. I will update here tomorrow. Have an awesome day!

1 comment:

  1. Hold yourself accountable and I bet you will be fine. Think before you eat. :) You will do great!

    ReplyDelete